Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology

Today at technology my group was in the hard materials group and we were creating our own things using wood. I thought that it would be easy but then I found out that he said we had to come up with something he has never seen to get a better grade. But then we looked around and saw that what we think of he already made by him or another student, I thought of making a robot but then I thought it would take way to long to make it in the period of time that we had.

So then I came up with different ideas for cars or something but I made it to hard to make or not possible because we had to start of with one platform with a cube cut shape and then a piece of wood that fits inside of it. I remembered the robot that I was thinking of and tried to make it more simple but still had a useful purpose, not a robot that just sits there and is broken because he will throw it in the rubbish if you can´t find a purpose for it. 

So then I came up with two robots, the first one had small arms and small legs with a small head and the useful thing about it was that it can be played with it had would have had wheels on its back and legs so you can lie it down and it has a cover that was a car then you could have attached it then it would be a car. The other robot had big arms and legs it had wheels were the arms goes so that it could move its arms and there was a cube sized whole that you could put toys there and play with it and it was bigger than the first robot. But I still haven't created anything yet so I don´t know what I was going to make.

The rules was that the stools have four legs for a reason and if you lean on it Mister Grundy the teacher would take it away before you slip of your chair and smash your head on the other tables. The other rule was that you can´t fidget because somebody could be running with a tool then they could slam it into you because Mr G sharpens all the tools. Stay put because if everybody is moving around somebody could fall over and hurt themselves, The other one was that you had to go before you come because there is no bathrooms. 





4 comments:

  1. Solid recount Azure, lots of information right there. I'm sure one day you'll build a mean wooden robot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Roy I really appreciate it

      Delete
  2. Greetings azuredream
    I like the way you did what you did with your work is there a blurb in it
    great job.

    ReplyDelete